Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ok so Cedar point was AWESOME!!!! (even though I am scared of heights) But the story of the night is...
So Lydia and I are in line for the Millenium Force (which she promised that she would ride) so we stand there for 30 min. waiting. Then, wouldnt you know, Lydia chickens out. She makes up some excuse about having to go to the bathroom and stuff. So after 30 min of waiting we exit the line!!!! WOW!!!
If she was going to chicken out, she couldve done it before we had been standing there freezing for half an hour. wow. btw there wont be any pics bc I didnt have a camera glued to my hand like abby. Anyway I was ducking down behind the seats with my eyes shut on every ride so there wouldnt be a good pic of me anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, what's a blog without any pics of or with the blogger? ;)Haha. And we'd all love to see your shining little face. Lawlz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is, I dont think anyone took pics of me. I guess I dont matter that much...;-) jk

    ReplyDelete